Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Destoned, unstoned, nonstoned. Part I.

So, in my panic that I already effed up my goals, I cleaned my room, did laundry, returned my borrowed bag on BagBorroworSteal.com, whitened my teeth. I have a written list of goals to accomplish tomorrow morning.

At 5:30 am, I shall wake up and run a mile. Afterwards, I will get ready for work and go in early to tie up loose ends. If there's any free time, I will do my homework, read and catch up.

Sounds like a good plan to me! Those people haven't gotten back to me about that room. I found a room at $340/month of a master bedroom with private bathroom available near Papago Park! Right near school in this little area I've always wanted to live. I pray to God this comes true! I'd really love this to happen! Get my life organized. I want this so bad!

Okay. I'm off. Writing about Bess in one of my classes...

No comments: